Isaiah House, Inc.
- Social and Family Services
Isaiah House is a 501-c-3 non-profit Level III recovery facility for 22 men with Substance Use Disorder (SUD). The men live at Isaiah House for nine months or more. We offer classes in anger and resentment issues, money management, job skills, how to be a godly man, and how to properly respect women. We assist each man in obtaining a job and work toward goals that will enable him to re-enter society and live successfully. The men attend four or more 12-Step recovery meetings per week, and two in-house classes. Counseling is provided individually and in group situations. Each man works diligently with a 12-Step sponsor and the men are drug and alcohol tested often.
Day labor is offered to the community. This enables the men to be self-supporting during their time at Isaiah House. Contact Isaiah if you need assistance.
Addiction counseling and assessments are offered to the public.
Isaiah House is THOR (Transitional Housing Offender Re-Entry), NARR (National Association of Recovery Residences), and GARR (Georgia Association of Recovery Residences) approved. We are a member of GACA (Georgia Addiction Counselors Association), NAADAC (The Association for Addiction Professionals), the Georgia Alliance to End Homelessness, and ISEP (International Society for Experiential Professionals).
- Long-term residential substance use disorder recovery program
- Addiction counseling and drug and alcohol assessments available to the public.
- Day labor services available to the public.
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Sally JefferyDirector of Operations/Addiction CounselorPO Box 2241Ellijay, GA 30540Phone: (706) 635-5353Fax: (706) 635-5352