Ellijay River House Bed and Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfasts, Lodges & Retreats
The Ellijay River House Bed and Breakfast, just a 90-minute drive north of Atlanta, is a charming 1915 Craftsman home nestled in a magical riverside setting in downtown Ellijay. Let us delight and pamper you with one of four beautifully decorated rooms, a private bath, and a scrumptious southern breakfast. Dine on the expansive veranda, magnolia deck, or one of two riverside decks. And did we mention the Bottle House? You'll have to book a room to experience this unique treasure! Whether you are celebrating a special occasion, traveling on business, or exploring nature in the north Georgia mountains you won’t want to miss this special, one-of-a-kind paradise.
- Located in downtown Ellijay
- Two decks overlooking the Ellijay River
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars
- A unique Bottle House for a one-of-a-kind experience
- Four beautifully decorated rooms with private baths