Ellijay River House Bed and Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfasts, Lodges & Retreats
We welcome and assure our weary, post shelter-in-place travelers that small is better at the Ellijay River House Bed & Breakfast - a charming adults-only 1915 Craftsman home nestled in a magical riverside setting in downtown Ellijay, Georgia, just 90 minutes north of Atlanta!
Because we are a small inn, you can feel confident and secure with our new Covid-19 cleaning protocols and separate areas to relax and eat - indoors and out - all in a serene and beautiful setting.
Let us delight and pamper you with one of four beautifully decorated rooms, a private bath, and a scrumptious southern breakfast. Dine on the expansive veranda, magnolia deck, or one of two riverside decks. And did we mention the Bottle House? You'll have to book a room to experience this unique treasure! Whether you are celebrating an elopement, other special occasion, traveling on business, or exploring nature in the north Georgia mountains you won’t want to miss this special, one-of-a-kind paradise.
- Located in downtown Ellijay
- Two decks overlooking the Ellijay River
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars
- A unique Bottle House for a one-of-a-kind experience
- Four beautifully decorated rooms with private baths