ATS: Advanced Tactical Solutions, LLC
Advanced Tactical Solutions (ATS), is a full service security agency, specializing in personal & corporate protection, private Investigations, and firearms training, located in North Georgia. Additionally, we specialize in high-risk security and self-defense protection. We act as a mentor and training conduit for local and overseas governments as well as law enforcement agencies. If you require specialized private investigations for legal and civil litigations or personal discreet solutions, we have the means, technology and knowledge to gain credible information and produce results. When it comes to firearms training, ATS promotes the the growing interest of firearm safety and self-defense.We feel there is a need to help the everyday CCW citizen to feel comfortable in handling their personal firearm.
Owner and Managing Partner, Tomasz “Tom” Fiala is a certified Firearms Instructor, State of Georgia licensed Private Investigator, executive security protection specialist, State Certified at FBI Course of Fire as expert marksman, as well as a competitive shooter. Tom is a defensive tactical pistol trainer, served as Middle East Homeland Security OpSec & Counter-Surveillance Terrorism Executive, and is a firearm self-defense practitioner of the concealed carry lifestyle. He strives to serve as a conduit of reliable information for the ever-growing community of armed citizens and concealed carriers. You can contact him online at his website www.go-ats-tactical.com or directly at 706-502-8898.
- Full Service Personal, Corporate, and Executive Security Protection
- Private Investigations for Personal or Corporate situations (confidential)
- Train Firearm Handling / Physical Firearm Awareness
- Learn Firearms Safety & Practical Application
- Learn about the Conceal Carry Mindset / Situational Awareness / Levels of Competence
Whom to Contact
- Tomasz A. FialaOwner / Managing Partner216 Sailors DriveSuite 111Ellijay, GA 30540-0000Phone: (706) 502-8898
East of the Ellijay Downtown Circle off of River Street.