Coosawattee River Resort Association, Inc.
GENERAL: Assume responsibility for all aspects of building maintenance. Subject to heavy workloads, sometimes working with deadlines. Requires working on ladders, lifting, etc. Must abide by company Safety Policies.
DEFINITION: Using repair, maintenance and building skills and knowledge to construct new and/or perform preventative maintenance or repairs on all association property.
EQUIPMENT/JOB LOCATION: All CRRA common property, use power tools, hand tools, ladders, scaffolding, paint sprayers, power washers, backhoe & other tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All common buildings, repairing and maintaining all buildings
- Preventive maintenance and inspections
- Sometimes new construction
- Playgrounds, Pool Areas, Mailbox sites
- Making material list, obtaining quotes
- Purchasing supplies as approved
- Work with Road Crew flagging, incumbent weather, etc.
- Fix and maintain minor equipment maintenance
- Follows all safety policies and practices while performing duties
- Submit work orders for any hazard or dangerous conditions
- Performs a variety of duties as specified by Director of Facilities & Public Works
- Installing (everything from light bulb to roofs, etc.)
- Take the initiative and help anticipate problems before they occur.
- To communicate effectively with owners, guests and anyone else they encounter on the job.
- Communicate with facilities manger about any work that requires outside expert assistance.
- Excellent trouble shooter to be able to excel in their duties.
Knowledge of minor plumbing and electric
Must have a working telephone and own transportation
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must be physically able to perform the duties of the job
Must agree to background check and pass drug screen
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS:
High School graduate or GED preferred
Basic computer skills
One to three years experience in building maintenance
5+ years verifiable maintenance and/or building experience.